Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Will I still be blogging? :L

Ok, ok. My message about quitting this blog, wasn't really true. Just, I have mad e a new blog only for glitches and not for everything. I guess, the real reason i quit was, talking about everyday things, waking up at 6 every morning to blog and always having to check Animal Jam just wasn't my thing. Even though it's summer and i have almost all the time in the world to blog, its not going to work. I hope you understand those of you guys out there who still read this blog and are expecting something amazing to happen but, i guess nothing will. Im really sad i have to leave this blog but i guess, blogging about glitches and not about everything is something i love. Also, another really good blogger is my friend Wolfs (click here to view her blog ;), and Bunbun is one of the top writers in the class. Both of my RL bff's are good at writing and blogging. I guess I'm....okay at writing but blogging just isn't my thing. And please, don't sent me annoying things in Animal Jam like "i don't want you because you quit blogging". That won't really make a difference. But i guess i am making a big deal about this post and i guess right now i am....over posting. Well, I'm just here to tell those of you guys out there, I'm not coming back. Maybe then and now you will see a little post from mr but nothing much. I still can't believe this blog has over 1000 views and, i would like all of those views to go to AJ Toast and Glitches. Well, bye jammers.
-whatwhat :T

Link to my new blog click here

1 comment: